Sunday, April 12, 2009

A night out with family

A night out with family

Well, easter was near, so sis was helping out in Easter Camp. She's participating in the sketch as well as helping out as a facilitator. Bro went to KK, so left dad, mom, sis and I. Whole morning, we were moving things, cause sis's moving room to bro house which is around 10 to 15 metres away? nearby.. still, kinda miss miss de... after whole day, night we went out for dinner at Xin Shun Jin.

Sis and I.( wore back my old spec, cute? haha.. cause dad accidently step on my spec that morning. my fault also la, should have put it at a higher place)
mommy and daddy..
Tong Zhi Ji
Then, we went to imperial, fix my spec, then to the chapel, send some things lil sis needed. Haiya mom, jia jia de, miss her daughter.. haha.. i keep disturb mom.. haha.. then we went over to Dessert, spending our family evening. candid.. thanks to mom..i like this pic though its ugly.. cause it shows how happy i am being with my family ^^
Yum~! *gulp*
So, that was the evening. :)

1 comment:

Song-Ebilicous said...

your candid photo is nice la. mana ada ugly. cute la =) =) =)