Monday, February 22, 2010

2 Months Part Time Job mid Dec '09 - mid Feb'10

First of all, I would like to say, Hello Mr.Radzi!!! if you're reading. haha.

Well, I've been having 3 months summer holiday after exam. An opportunity was given to me to work temporary in Mercy Malaysia. Was very fortunate. I work as an administrative officer for Mercy Malaysia Sarawak Chapter. Throughout this, I've learn a lot of things, big or small, from planning, filing, organising a mission, taking initiative, communication skills, finance, even to pay bills. haha. Of course, I wouldn't be able to learn so much too if it isn't for the people around me who support me. Thanks to Aunty Jennie, Matron, Kah Yie, mommy, Natalie, Radzi, Suren's mom, Johnstan, Kasuma, Uncle Ben and Rita for the guidance and support. Thank you. =)
MMSC volunteer induction program. Conducted by Mr.Radzi.
First mission trip I organised, to Kampung Nyalau. =) Group pictures of the team and some of the local people.

I've gain a lot from this job, not only learning and gaining experience, I've also met a lot of new friends and people from all walks of professions from medical fields like doctors, dentist, pharmacist, nurses etc.

Before signing off, One special thanks specially dedicated to Suren. :) Suren is the person who previously work there too. He has taught and help me a lot, a lot, a lot. He was also taking up the post temporary after coming back to Malaysia after graduating in New Zealand. His not only there as a colleague, as well as a very good friend. Now he has went to KL to pursue his second degree. I wish him all the best! Next time become doctor liaw, don't forget to give discount ya. haha. Lastly, thanks Suren. =) glad to have a friend like you. cheers~

Till here,
Have to pack for Labuan tomorrow. First flight in the morning.
Nitey =)

No comments: