Friday, January 28, 2011

Curtin Race

Let me see, this is Curtin Race 2009 I think. xD it was first time organized in our campus. 1 car was allowed for 4 person. It was organized by the CV's, University Life and Frisbee Club. It was a one morning event, fun and tiring. xD Though we didn't won, but I'm proud to say we were the first to arrive. haha. Too bad Jun was not allow to participate because she was a CV committee. Nevermind Jun, we helped you to play on behalf. Besides, you are already part of the team. ;)



Our effort in decorating ourselves so cute-ly hehe


The Green Team

One of our station in City Fan - Our task is to take a group picture with that "flower" behind us.

After coming back, waiting for result.
After the race, we went to for lunch at Citrus.
Then we went karaoke that night with the CVs geng.

I missed the 2010 race. Hopefully I can join again next time.

No comments: