Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Children Methodist Home Visit 2010

Children Methodist Home Visit was one of the CV listed events for 2010. George Loong came up looking for volunteers to take up the OC post, so I grab it and with no regrets, I enjoyed it. It was half day event. There were around 10 to 15 of us who went there. The objective of the event was to do cleaning in and out of the house. We departed from Campus in the morning and finishes by noon.

Handmade Appreciation Bookmark for Volunteers. =))
Aaron, me and Yin Yin
Group photos with the children. They came back from school during our lunch break.
After the event, some of us went for 2nd round. Icylicious dessert at Ice City. hehe. It was a good wrap up for the event. Thanks to Jun and Nicholas too who stayed up helping me with the bookmark. Though it wasn't very classy but I was kinda persistent. hehe. Thanks! =D

No comments: