Friday, November 5, 2010

24-10-2010 - Officially 20

Yes! It was my birthday~ It was a normal Sunday. Godma joined us for lunch date at home.

Fresh vege always go well with ham. xD
Didn't expect much, cause had been celebrating for the last few days ago. But~~~~~~~ my good friends had gave me a second round surprise again. haha. They came over, and gave me birthday card one by one. and Sis baked muffin too that day. oww~~~ Heart Heart~
As usual, yummy muffins with love by Evelyn.
Chit chatting. I don't know why they want to seat on the floor, but it was nice too. haha. With friends, sit anyway also same la. ^^
Thanks sis. I didnt expected it.
Ice - cream for dessert.
Our newly formed "Band". Featuring Boon and Jun. hahaha.
Jun with her newly bought tie.
On the same day, Uncle arrived Miri that night. He was travelling with Aunt for the past week. . He came over to visit us and grandma before going back to Perth. Unfortunately did not get to meet auntie. She went to Korea
Looking at some old photos with grandma. =))

And thus, that was my birthday. Thank you very much for all the cards. I've received it in my heart d. thanks friends. =))

No comments: