Friday, November 5, 2010

House 20th Birthday Blast~

Mom prepared a birthday party for my 20th birthday. oww~~ 20th =.="" old liaw. not teenage anymore. anyway, thanks a lot a lot mummy, little sis, grandma and everyone who made this party a success. thanks.
Food food food~
Crabby night~ *Me Fav* hehe
Homemade New York Cheese Cake by my cool adorable little sis. Love it~
Family Photo~
Friends iPhone4~
Group pic before Angie and Jia Jia making a move
Before bro and Joyce making a move. haha. too eng.
erm~ ~ ya~ some chillax night with dad and my friends. i just watch. haha.
little Rupert exhausted after playing with so many new friends. haha. become plateform for card also did not care already.
My last year birthday present by Jun. "Don't be trashy" Thanks girl. *hugs*

my lovely friends ^^ heart them =D

1 comment:

SyL Regina said...

Hey... i saw a bottle of Galliano? the skinny tall cone shape bottle. Ei...that's a weird drink! lol. Hope to catch up with you soon! *hugs*