Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aloha~~

Yow all,

As usual, it's end of the semester and here this little buggy girl will drop by her blog and write how she feels about the semester. hehe..

It's been about a week after finals. This semester has been really really busy. Time pass so fast when we're busy. This is semester is the fastest I ever experience. Maybe because Curtin took away 1 week of tuition free week. Frankly, I felt nothing much super excited like I use to do. Just hope everything will goes well.

So after the last paper in the morning, my course mates and I drove down to Brunei for Sushi Lunch like last semester. Then we had badminton at night; movie marathon the next day, hang out with my grandma, then it was Yeo's birthday, and catching up with my civil group friends, and today I'll be going for a meeting and a talk. It was pretty occupied so far. I'll be leaving for Kuching - Penang - KL next week. and, there goes my 1 month. haha..

There is also so much that I owe to this blog. So much that I want to do during the holiday...Will try to update more in this blog. =)

Stay tune~

No comments: