Monday, June 20, 2011

Pre CNY baking 2011

ok, ok... i know i am very late.. hehe.. Pre Chinese New Year 2011 baking with my uni friends.

This post is specially for Jeannie my dear before I leave for travelling. She's leaving for Perth soon and I know I won't be back in time before you leave. I guess the next time we meet could be after half a year, or maybe a year. Hope this blog will not only help me keep my memories, but also yours. You have been a special and supporting friend from the day I met you. A bit blur blur but still good. haha.. Gonna miss you much. Hope this friendship will remain the same the next time we meet again. ;) I also pray that you have a safe journey and a beautiful start of life. Go travel gao gao, eat gao gao, play gao gao, also study gao gao ya! ;D
Cutting Seaweed with Popiah Skin
Mixing The JJ's - Jeannie and JaNing * In case you're reading this JaNing, we miss you too. Hope everything is well in Singapore. =)
Siaw Kang and Johnny handling the kitchen..
One first badge of Dragon Cookies.. hahahaha.... Tell me about it! It looks like caterpillars!
Fried Seaweed.. yummy~~~Very simple to do..
Second badge went under diet.. haha.. slightly thinner d..
We were google searching at the same time doing.. well, music is essential for the long night.. hehe

clock is ticking... we did 3 kinds of tip bits... so we finish quite late...
Golden Honey Cornflakes.... me likey likey... hehe... sweet tooth...

And finally we finish! =D

Jeannie, you have a good time in Ozy! and please ah please, don't let the airport security see your bear ah~~~haha..

No comments: