Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2010 Christmas Season

Alrighty, my 2010 Christmas events.
We got some free ticket to watch Christmas Orchestra in KRP, presented by Miri Orchestra and Symphony Music school. Nice. =) I like watching people playing musical instruments, especially with passion. =) The music just touches people's heart more. It just make it even more special.
I went to Christmas Parade too at City Fan with my Godmother. See who I saw! haha.. He was there to officiate the opening.

Jesus in the stable
Little angels prepared for the parade.
BeeJay!!! haha..
Miri Christian crowd..
Godmother and Her friend's daughter. =)

We followed with the parade too. Walking around Miri, singing carols, wishing everyone Blessed Christmas! Love spreading the joy! =) Especially knowing there are so many more people with me. It was a sweaty night, but awesome! Merry Christmas! hehe...

No comments: