Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SCCS Golden Child Camp Voluntary

During the Summer holiday, I volunteered myself in an event call SCCS Golden Child Camp in Park City Everly Hotel. SCCS is Sarawak Cancer Children Society. It was a 2 days 1 night event. We were there to guide and take care of the children. I was helping in EmCee-ing for part of the session as well. I had lots of fun with the children in the camp. I also met new people like the volunteers and committee members. Though I don't know much about what has happen behind each family and children, but I'm simply glad that I could be part of the team to bring smiles for the children and grateful to have the opportunity to. =)
Discussion with the volunteers.
Gifts for the children! weee~~
~Emcee-ing~
Helping to pack Tuna Burgers for Marina Bay Picnic..
Jeannie got Free Manicure ~~
Game session..^^
Kite Flying at Marina Bay... I had lots of fun too trying to help the kid kick off in flying the kite. I must admit, it wasn't easy haha...
Kite flying freely in the beautiful sky...
Sunset at Marina Bay.. =)
Jeannie, Me and Charlie
There goes our sunset..
At night, we had party dinner and surprise Santa! *one of our volunteer.
Then we performed the Jungle Song and Lean on Us Dance. =) Guiding the children in dancing too. Likey!
Next day, it was Water Balloon Day!!! hiak hiak hiak...early in the morning, after breakfast, we went and prepare water balloons. You'll know what is it for soon.

They had Bouncing Castle.
Mr.Clown Making Balloons. I was also in charged of 老鹰抓小鸡 game.
and BALLOON SMASH for the kids to the volunteers and committee! haha..
Lastly, it was prize giving after group dancing presentation. This is the group I'm in.
The family that I'm closest too. =) Me miss them.
Finally, group photo. =)

No comments: