Thursday, April 28, 2011

Departing Summer '2010



Special surprise Gift prepared for my Special Bestie.. It's all the event and funny pictures I got.
I like it so much at a point I wanted to keep for myself. haha..
The Journey of 2 Friends (First Page)
Last Page - The last photo was the last group photo before Tunny left. =)
Boon and Jun stayed over the day before leaving Miri.
Morning, before leaving. Lik and Angel and Amin came over.
Jun Mommy and Boon. Sending best wishes.
We went to the newly open Chicago 7 in Merdeka mall for lunch. Banana fritters Boon ordered.
Sending off 1 by 1. Bubai Boon~

One in a life time pic.. departing of 2 good friends. we will miss you~ =)
And group pic before Jun leave.

Well, sorry for the late post. Suppose to be last end of the year post. I uploaded the photos long time ago, just started to write the description today. :P Enjoy the photos. Hope it bring back good memories to all like how it brings back mine. Indeed, things has really change a lot this semester, but it isn't that hard to adapt and I am very sure it's not a hard time for you too because you are so friendly. see you soon! =D

No comments: