Monday, December 3, 2007

Celebrate for Sing Hui after he Got his Lisence

Congrates Ah Gua Hui =D

Say "cheeseee..." hehe
Just couldn't resist when I see those crabs. :p

Look at how he eat...lolz.. His gonna spang me if he see this. haha

We went to celebrate for Sing Hui at E-mart after he got his car lisence. His also the first friend among us in school who got car lisence too. Four of us, Winnie, Sing Hui, Chung Pei and me are very close this year. Due to the tight schedule of our studies, we're attending every same tuition classes. Sing Hui, Winnie and me are even in the same class. So, all of us are considered pretty close to each other. Public exam year ma, SPM. haha.Study Study! Most of the time I hang out is also with them. Thankz buddies, I had great times with all of you. ^^
Oh ya, Sing Hui, got your lisence liaw, see police don't gei si, gei si oh~~~ hahaha. Drive carefully.

No comments: