Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Madam Soo (2007)

This is my additional mathematic tuition teacher. I've been having my tuition classes there ever since form 4 and form 5. I went to her with my younger sister. During form 5, only me and my friends are there. The ones that are always together. haha. Sing Hui, Chung Pei, Winnie and I. Madam Soo is always close to her students. We're like friends. Pizza, Japanese food, sales, electronics, parties, you name it. haha
We gave her a suprise. As we know that she loves penguin, and penguin it is for her cake! ^^
Due to the fact that we're also having tuition on that night, so we went early to Hot Cross Bun, pick up the cake and when to suprise her at the tuition centre. We went to her house first, unfortunately she has went to the centre. Then one of us brought her to another room, and thats it. haha. We then bought some drinks and had a small celebration. Sadly, only a while, cause we still have tuition classes going on. Well, I hope she likes it. =D
Winnie, Sing Hui, and Chung Pei.

Chocolate cake...with Penguinsss.... haha There's a big one especially for her. Another four penguins are us. >.< haha
Winnie and Sing Hui. This picture took with very sudden. It looks nice too. ;D
It was still early cause Biology class was cancelled. So, after tuition, we went to Hong Kong Duck (Xiang Gang Ya) for supper which was also their dinner.

No comments: