Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Siamese Secret

Reunion with Ah Pong( Fong Fan), Farewell for Esther (2007)

Ah Pong came back to Miri from Kuching, we meet up at Siamese Secret. After tuition, Winnie followed my car. We then called up Esther Siong too, as she was going to Australia(study) the next day. She's having home stay cause her parents are in Beijing. The're gonna meet up later after that. We did keep in touch not long ago. She sounds like she adapting to the place which is good. Stay cool girl ;D Long time didnt see Ah Pong also liaw. We often keep in touch too. Through msn and when I go kuching, I will find him out same as him coming back to Miri. However nowadays, guess his pretty busy with his studies and also.. haha.. ehem.., same here, but just with my packed activities scedule, so we seldom chat too d. Hope your result is ever good, haha, you seems to put in a lot of effort. Kiasu o, haha! All the best la buddy! ;D

Winnie and I

No comments: