Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Carolling 2005

Church Christmas Carolling Activities
If im not mistaken is in 2005.
This was at the Girl's Home in Miri.
Sylvia, me, my elder sis, and some of the people there. There really nice and friendly.

This was at the rehabilation centre. We sang song, and the church gave them gifts. Was glad to see them enjoying carol. =)


This was at the Blind Centre beside lan zhong, basketball court. One of the aunty giving the gifts. It was my first time visiting. These have really gave me a wider view. We also visited the craft works they made such as baskets and so on. See friends, there's nothing impossible!
Just do it! - quote, Nike





This was at Old Folk's Home. I was very touched and sad at the same time.haiz~ It seems that this world is just so, .. well, .. real. However, I hope they had a good time. =D Christmas is coming again, wish them to have a Happy Blessed Christmas in advanced! ^^

No comments: