Monday, December 3, 2007

Memories

Well, my main purpose of starting this new blog is, well... for my memories! I would write anything I can possible remember. =) I wish that one day if anything happens, wanting to give up or what, at least I can drop by and see how fortunate I am. Don't you think so? haha. ;D At the same time, recalling all the precious moment I have been through. Hopefully it helps. ;D I may not be able to post it last time, but nothing is too late. So, I leave what i want to post here. Welcome, and I present you,

" M e m o r i e s " it is!

1 comment:

blessed inspiration said...

I am most impressed by your objectives in starting this Blog. I could not have done it better.

Having seen this for the first ( 29 March 2009) time, congrats and keep it up in logging your memories.... sad, touching, happy all in.

More importantly, it is the friendship with your friends at each snapshot in time that makes it worthwhile sailing through Memory Lane