Monday, December 3, 2007

My 16 Birthday 2006

Happy Sweet Sixteen
At kai ma house. We celebrate early birthday together with hao hao. Kai ma cooked delicious dishes.
Celebrating my older sister's birthday, at the same time ours. We invited our friends and family( kai ma they all considered our family lu.. hehe). Cooking and preparing the whole day was fun.
With friends.
They were playing around. When everyone was ready, lying on each others lap, the chairs were pulled away. haha.


Yipee! Presents!! I love it, thankz a lot buddies.

We all stayed up until 6am at my house playing games. All of us were really into heart attack, UNO and "qing cha zua zei" (games name). haha. Losers have to drink plan water and eat the left over food. Yeap, we play healthy. *wink*Don't know how many round have I went to the toilet too. haha

Ah Bao was drunk. haha. So he slept early, at the sofa. Wonder whats kafu doing too there.

Till 6 am, my friends straight away go for their activities again at the beach. I went and catch some sleep as soon as they went home. haha. I actually knocked off already before they went back. Hopefully didnt see my "chou yang". That was also the original day of my birthday. Ohya, they count down with me too for my Birthday. It was a great birthday. What a coinsidence, my birthday lies on 1st day of Hari Raya too! . So, double celebration! haha

No comments: